Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Feeling Festive with FOTO

At this time of the year, I am always hustling and bustling around trying to get things ready for Christmas. There are so many errands to run, gifts to buy, decorating to do, and places to be! This year, I will be doing it all with my new favorite tote from FOTO in hand! Known for their adorable, personalized camera straps (you can see mine in a past blog post here!), FOTO has recently launched a bunch of new products- including this bag! All of their products are made from durable, genuine leather and are 100% American made. They also donate 10% of the proceeds from every purchase to support Fotolanthropy, a non profit organization that documents inspiring true stories. My favorite part about FOTO's products is they can all be personalized! I have my monogram on my camera strap as well as on my new tote! The tote is perfect for running all of your holiday errands. It sits very comfortably on your shoulder and can hold everything from your camera, wallet, and other personal items, to your purchases and presents- and maybe a candy cane or two for a little sugar pick-me up while Christmas shopping! The bag also makes a great Christmas gift, along with FOTO's other new products such as luggage tags and leather bound journals! Check out the pictures below to see my tote in action while searching for the perfect Christmas tree and then make sure to head over to the FOTO website and check out their products for yourself! Happy Shopping!

~ Details ~
Tote - FOTO

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//