Thursday, November 10, 2016

Breezy in Blush

It has finally cooled down to fall temperatures in New York! Last Saturday was the perfect day to take a walk through central park to see the foliage. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to wear my new favorite, blush pink coat, now that it was cold enough to wear it! It also just so happens to perfectly match the color-blocked blanket scarf, sent to me in a care package from my managers back home at Talbots! I was so surprised and excited when I received the package from them. It was so sweet of them to think of me and made me excited to go back to work with them when I go home over winter break later this year. The scarf is so versatile; I have already worn it with multiple outfits! It has quickly become my go to scarf for fall and winter. The best part is that for the month of October, Talbots had donated 20% the proceeds from each scarf to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Under the coat and scarf I wore a simple black turtle neck, paired with skinny jeans, and black booties. These booties were a steal! Would you believe they are from Forever 21!? I have gotten so many compliments on them- you would never guess that they are under $35, nevertheless extremely comfortable! Take a look at the pictures below to see the complete outfit and check out the details at the bottom to get the look for yourself!
~ Details ~
Coat - Old Navy | Try These 1 / 2 / 3
Scarf - Talbots
Turtleneck - Uniqlo
Booties - Forever 21
Earrings - Kate Spade
Purse - Kate Spade

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//