Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Foto Fun in Central Park

This past weekend was beautiful in New York City! After a short cold spell, it finally warmed up again and I couldn't resist taking a trip to Central Park- it was the perfect day to break out my camera! When walking around the city, I like being able to wear my camera as a cross-body. It is more comfortable than carrying it around my neck and more secure than simply draping it down from one shoulder. This camera strap from  Fotostrap is the perfect length to wear cross-body and it is super cute!! The straps come in many different colors (of course, mine is pink!) and you can customize the leather shoulder pad with anything from your monogram, to a personalized message, or even your company logo. They are very durable, provide functionality, and best of all, they're American made!
For this warm day of exploring, I wore a light weight, pinstripe dress with a pair of Jack Rogers, and carried along my go-to, pink purse- which just so happens to match my Fotostrap! This outfit is so comfortable and effortless. Check out the pictures below to see my Fotostrap, as well as my outfit details, and be sure to check out the Fotostrap website for yourself!
~ Details ~
Camera Strap - Fotostrap
Dress - Banana Republic
(Similar Options Here: 1 / 2 / 3)
Purse - Kate Spade
Sandals - Jack Rogers
Sunglasses - LOFT

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//