Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Overall, I'm Loving My Overalls

I am obsessed with my new overalls!! At first, I was hesitant to buy them because I wasn't sure what I would wear them with, but I have found that they are so versatile! I have worn them with everything from a turtleneck with red lipstick and ankle booties, to a t-shirt with a baseball cap and sandals! Most recently, I wore them over this pink and white boatneck top with a pair of Jack Rogers. It was the perfect outfit for going out to run errands on a cool spring day! Check out the pictures below to see how I styled my overalls, and see the links below to see where you can find a pair for yourself!
~ Outfit Details ~
Overalls Old Navy
Shirt Gap
Sandals Jack Rogers
Sunglasses LOFT

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//