Thursday, June 4, 2015

Let's get away...

Sometimes a girl's just gotta getaway with her best friends, so this weekend I'm gearing up and heading to the beach with my girls! For me, the beach is the ultimate summer spot. I love the sand between my toes and the sound of salty waves crashing on the shore. And what's a day at the beach without a stylish new bathing suit and a big straw tote!? I just bought an adorable black and white palm leaf printed bathing suit and a new embroidered beach cover up from Old Navy that I can't wait to wear. I also can't wait to break out my favorite beach bag! I love the woven pattern in it and the bright yellow color is perfect for a sunny beach day. Of course what's in the bag is just as important... check out the pictures below to see what I've packed for our weekend getaway and be sure to check out the details to see where you can find the items!
 Straw Tote Bag- TJ Maxx Similar Here 
Flamingo Print Beach Towel- Lilly Pulitzer for Target Here's a different flamingo towel! 
Gold Pineapple Sandals- Lilly Pulitzer for Target (available on Ebay)

 Floppy Hat- Forever 21
Bathing Suit- Old Navy
Beach Cover Up- Old Navy
Sunglasses- LOFT Similar Here
24 oz. Flamingo Tumbler- Tervis Tumbler
Pink Tumbler Travel Lid- Tervis Tumbler
Sunscreen- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 30
Reading Material- InStyle Magazine

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//