Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Let's Flamingle

I'm not sure where this flamingo craze came from, but I do know that I am loving it! I have had a thing for flamingos for years and now they are more popular than ever. I can't get enough of them! Everywhere you look there are flamingo clothes, housewares, and accessories. They are the perfect animal to represent summer, and on top of that, they're PINK!! Check out the pictures below (taken by my friend, Lauren Yandow!) to see how I am sporting this playful trend and click on the details to see where you can find the items!


Shorts- Lilly Pulitzer, Floppy Hat- Forever 21,  
Earrings- Kate Spade, Necklace- MyNameNecklace

 Bike Basket Liner- Cape May Beach Bums and Bags (no longer available) Similar Here

Beach Towel- Lilly Pulitzer for Target (no longer available) Try this one!

But wait, there's more...

















Earrings- Kate Spade, Pool Float- SUNNYLIFE, Bathing Suit- Kate Spade
Scarf- Kate Spade, Purse- Kate Spade,
 Tumbler- Lilly Pulitzer, Maxi Dress- Lilly Pulitzer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//