Sunday, May 17, 2015

Back and Ready for the Summer!

After a long break from blogging, I've been itching to get back into it.  Now that I am home for the summer, I am excited to say that Kiss of Pink is back up and running!  I can't wait to share my summer adventures with all of you! I already have a few posts planned that I am looking forward to sharing.
Today my mom, sister and I spent the day doing one of our favorite start-of-summer activities...flower shopping!! It was such a gorgeous day that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to break out one of my new summer outfits!  I have a feeling that this black and white striped midi skirt is going to become one of my go-to skirts for the summer.  It is so comfortable and light weight.  It is perfect for a warm day like today.  I bought the crop top with the skirt to wear as a set, but it is so versatile and can be worn with many different high-waisted skirts, pants or shorts! I paired the outfit with some black sandal wedges, and of course, my favorite pink purse! Take a look at the pictures below and check out the details at the bottom! And be sure to keep checking back to Kiss of Pink throughout the summer as I continue to share more outfits, activities, and all other types of fun!







Details~ Skirt Necessary Clothing, Crop Top Necessary Clothing, Sandal Wedges Similar Here, Purse Kate Spade, Earrings ILYCouture, iPhone 6 Case Kate Spade

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//