Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Girl's Night Out

One of the best parts of being home for the summer is being reunited with my friends. My three best friends, Lauren, Taylor, and Kari, and I started hanging out during our freshman year of high school and have been inseparable for five years now. Even though we go to different colleges, in four different states, we are always there for each other and cannot wait to see each other when we are all home. There is never a dull moment when we are together.  One of our favorite things to do together is dress up for a night on the town! The other night, we thought it would be fun to go out and have a little photo shoot on Church Street, in Burlington.  We had so much fun goofing around while capturing the perfect night.  Of course the night wouldn't have been complete without ice cream from Lake Champlain Chocolates! 
For our girl's night out, I wore a seersucker skirt and navy eyelet top, both from LOFT, with white, heeled sandals from Aldo.  I kept my jewelry simple with my favorite earrings from Kate Spade and bangles from Alex and Ani.  And of course I carried my go to, pale pink Kate Spade purse.  This outfit is clean, cool and comfortable. It is perfect for any summer night!
Check out a few of my favorite shots from our girl's night, as well as my outfit details below!

~Details~  
Skirt- LOFT, Top- LOFT, Shoes- Aldo, Bag- Kate Spade (Similar Here)
Earrings- Kate Spade, Braided Leather Bangle- Alex and Ani,  
NYC Subway Token Bangle- Alex and Ani, Beaded Bangle- Alex and Ani

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//