Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Shivering at Shelburne Farms

It's been a chilly past couple of days here in Vermont! Yesterday, my friends and I were bored of being cooped up inside, so we decided to brave the cold and go on a little adventure! After bundling up in layers and layers of warm clothes we took a drive down to Shelburne Farms and walked around the grounds. To stay cozy, I pulled out my new J.Crew Factory coat. This coat is both functional and cute! It is the perfect length, has many pockets, and the fur-lined hood adds a little extra detail that I love! To top it off, I threw on my favorite pink beanie and lastly, slipped on my go-to Sperry boots.
Of course, it was too cold for most of the farm animals to be out, but we did get a glimpse of a few cows, and luckily the cold was just bearable enough to mosey around and get a few snapshots in before we made a run for it back to the car with numb faces! Although we were frozen, it was worth getting to see the amazing view of Lake Champlain and snowy mountains that The Inn at Shelburne Farms has to offer. Take a look below to see the details of my "bundled-up outfit", as well as a few other pictures from our little adventure!
 ~ Details ~
Hat - Similar Options: 1 / 2 / 3
Boots- Sperry

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//