Wednesday, January 6, 2016

There's Snow Place Like Vermont

It's been a very snowy past couple of days here in Vermont!! We are finally getting the classic Vermont winter we've been waiting for. What better way to enjoy the snow than to hit the ski slopes?! Okay, okay, so I didn't actuallyyyyy go skiing. But Smuggler's Notch in Jeffersonville, Vermont provides some pretty amazing scenery for snowy landscapes. My friend Lauren and I had so much fun walking around the winter wonderland and of course, we brought our cameras with us to capture the perfect day. There is truly no better place to enjoy winter than in the mountains of Vermont. You can check out a few pictures from our adventure below!


~Outfit Details~
Faux Fur Pom Pom Beanie: J.Crew
Faux Fur Trim Hood Down Coat: Zara

1 comment :

  1. Indeed that firm is looking amazing and glad that you shared all this information here. I am looking for some good venues to have fun with my friends. I want to spend some quality time with my loved ones and thinking to host a party.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished

//