Saturday, April 2, 2016

Pleats in the Peach State

Last week I got the chance to go visit my sister in Atlanta, Georgia over my spring break! The weather was perfect for exploring the city and getting to break out some summer clothes. I am in love with this pleated skirt from Ann Taylor! The colors are great for spring and summer and the pleats allow for a lot of movement on a light breezy day. I paired it with a sleeveless, cropped shell (also from Ann Taylor). The shell is so versatile and can be worn with so many different skirts or untucked with a pair of shorts for a more casual look. I stuck with black for the top, but once summer officially comes around, the skirt can be worn with many colored tops as well (I plan to wear it with a top that matches the light blue stripe!). This outfit can be dressed up with a pair of heels or wedges, but a pair of sandals was perfect for all the walking we did while exploring.
Take a look at the pictures we took at the Atlanta History Center, and see the links below for the outfit details!
~ Outfit Details ~
Skirt Ann Taylor
Sunglasses LOFT

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//