Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sunday's Best

Last Sunday, my friend Murphy invited myself, and a few of our other good friends from FIT, to attend Church with her, to see her speak at mass. She gave a beautiful speech and we were all so proud to be there to support her and her commitment to her Church. It was such a gorgeous, spring day to spend with friends, so we couldn't resist a walk to Central Park after the mass!
For this beautiful Sunday, I wore a navy and white striped midi-skirt with a lace top. One of my favorite things about dressing for spring is mixing patterns! Because the patterns are so different, I like to keep the color palette simple. I added a pop of color with a bright statement necklace, and finished off the look with white heeled sandals and my favorite pink purse. Take a look below at some of the pictures we took while in the park and for my outfit details!
Also, be sure to check out Murphy's Vlog channel HERE, as well as my friend Kali's channel HERE!
 Left to right : Emma, Madison, Kali, Murphy, Fallon, Myself
~ Outfit Details ~
Skirt -  Forever 21
Top - Lilly Pulitzer for Target  Similar Here
Necklace- LOFT 
(Try one of these 1 / 2 / 3 )
Shoes - ALDO Similar Here or Here 
Purse - Kate Spade

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//