Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Best 16 of 2016

Can you believe 2016 has officially come and gone!? As I am getting ready for all of tonight's festivities, I wanted to take some time to reflect on 2016 and share some of my favorite memories from this year. 2016 brought some of the most amazing opportunities of my life. The places I was able to travel, the people I met and built relationships with, and the many adventures I went on with my friends and family both in New York City and at home in Vermont are experiences I will remember and cherish for years to come.
One of my favorite experience from this year was having my first ever internship in the fashion industry! Working with the Visual Merchandising team at Ann Taylor's headquarters was one of the most eye opening opportunities I have had since attending FIT. Another one of my most cherished memories from 2016 was my study abroad trip to London, Berlin and Florence over the summer. Getting the exposure to the cultures of different fashion companies from countries around the world was a learning experience you just can't get from sitting in a classroom. It was a truly a trip of a lifetime.
I am so thankful for these opportunities and the many others that 2016 brought me. I can only hope that 2017 brings many more (but it will be hard to top)! Keep reading to see a few snapshots that captured 16 of my favorite moments of 2016 and be sure to stay tuned as we enter 2017!! I can't wait to continue to share new and exciting posts with all of you- some of which are already in the works!!
Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me and my blog throughout this eventful year! I hope you all have a wonderful night ringing in the new year! Cheers!!!

The Best 16 of 2016.... 
 
1. Central Park after Storm Jonas
2. The redesign and relaunch of Kiss of Pink!
 3. Spring Break in Atlanta with my sister, Maria
4. Celebrating my 20th birthday with the Biebs (sorry, not sorry)
5. Interning at ANN Inc. with the Ann Taylor Visual Merchandising Department
6. Finishing my sophomore year at FIT with these beautiful friends
7. Studying Abroad in London, Berlin, and Florence
8. Spending the summer in Vermont with my forever friends
9. Move-in weekend for Junior Year! - Exploring NYC with Mom and Dad 
10. Maria comes to NYC!
11. Starting junior year off right!...Rooftop parties with the FIT crew
12. Fall Break trip to Florida with Taylor to visit Kari at Eckerd College
13. A weekend trip home for leaf peeping season!
14. Christmas in New York City- Afternoon Tea at the Plaza
15. Ending the fall semester with more beautiful friends
16. Home for the Holidays

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished

//